My movie buddy! Peg and I have seen a lot of movies together, good and bad — and have often argued about which was which (hee)! Peg is also a writer and academic as well as an amazing cook and baker (mmmm, deliciousness). I haven’t gone to the movies yet in Galway, surprisingly. The good theatre is a bus ride away (I may eventually rent a bike), but I think part of it is not having someone to go to movies with in the middle of the afternoon (AKA the best time). Miss you, Peg! Hope you can make it over here 🙂
1. What’s the first thing you do upon waking in the morning?
Nudge the dog to get off the bed.
2. What’s a song you might be persuaded to dance to?
Was enjoying “Get Down Tonight” by KC and Sunshine Band at the dentist’s office today…but I like to dance and to all kinds of music, generally.
3. Where in the world do you live?
Albany, New York.
4. What’s a great night out for you?
Great food and drinks with friends, a film premiere, a super hot play ticket in London or New York, a walk along a sparkling city street, sitting in chairs beneath a starry sky in the country, a bonfire, I am easy.
5. What’s a great night in?
Steak and a TV marathon of The Tudors…or having friends over for food and drinks.
6. If you were offered an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Good question…probably Paris.
7. What book do you wish everyone would read so you could talk about it?
The Children’s Book by A. S. Byatt, or Harvest Home by Thomas Tryon.
8. What movie makes you cry?
The ones where sad things happen. [Ed: hahahahahaha]
9. What makes you laugh?
The Colbert Report, at the moment.
10. Are there fairies at the bottom of your garden?
I should hope so.