Kipper and his Monkeh

Gotta get that monkeh!

14 Comments

1. atticfox says:

Oh my goodness! Kipper and Kringle really do look like, don’t they!

2. K. A. Laity says:

Indeed! Lost long siblings? Identical cousins?!

3. Todd Mason says:

Would that be Kringle getting cleaned in pic 2? Or, I gather, Kringle might be an Earlier cat.Good luck with the interview…and the shack.

4. K. A. Laity says:

Kringle is atticfox’s cat who bears a remarkable resemblance to Kipper, Todd (sorting out the cryptic).

5. Todd Mason says:

So, who’s the kitten?

6. K. A. Laity says:

Sorry — that’s Kipper in the pictures, our li’l buddy. He’s five and a half.I realise I’ve been doing a lot of pix on the blog because I haven’t been writing here nearly enough. Beginning of the semester will have to be my excuse for now. And Kipper is really cute, too.

7. Todd Mason says:

Sorry to be recondite about such a nonissue, but…in pic 2, Kipper is apparently cleaning a kitten. Who might that be?

8. Todd Mason says:

Or is Kipper vampirizing the poor little one? We’ll rip the lid off this brazen scandal!

9. K. A. Laity says:

LOL — I see now! No, that’s his toy monkey that he’s busy ripping up. He has ripped his mouth off, so now Monkeh cannot scream his pain.He tends to get abandoned in the middle of the floor in the middle of the night, so when you get up in the dark and step in him, you yelp because you’re not sure what you’ve stepped on (but at least it isn’t cat spew).

10. Wendy says:

So, that’s what Kipper looks like when he’s not cringing in fear. Take it out on the minke!

11. Kipper is so cute when not hiding under the bed or sofa.Funny how pix of Kipper has brought out the most comments!

12. K. A. Laity says:

LOL — yes, I may have to reconsider the direction of this blog. Maybe it should be all Kipper, all the time.

Comments are closed.