My Symptoms

All right, the latter is not a symptom so much as what I heard as I woke up about every half hour through the night unable to breathe. There are at least two squirrels in the attic who show not the slightest interest in the trap.

I would be in bed, but I need toilet paper, tissues, cold medicine and to mail a bunch of comic books (yay!). The piece at Coilhouse has brought us some new interest, as perhaps has the latest wardrobe for Jane 🙂

When I return, more British comedy and weepy films. Why don’t I have more Garbo?

6 Comments

1. Hagelrat says:

being ill sucks. :(I should be back at work tomorrow thank gods. I hate being stuck at home ill.

2. K. A. Laity says:

I don't generally mind being at home, but being home and unable to do anything irritates me.

3. The Queen says:

The Coilhouse piece is too wonderful for words (ha ha.)Feel better soon! Perhaps some Squirrel broth soup with rice will cue what ails you….Happy Imbolc!

4. K. A. Laity says:

Thanks — fortunately I finished up the trip to the PO by leaving the package of 9×12 envelopes on top of the postage machine. Brilliant.

5. Todd Mason says:

May all recover and be recovered. (And that version of CAMILLE is also dear for the pivotal small role for world-changing writer Fritz Leiber, Jr.–he plays the returning-home soldier who gives Robert Taylor's character advice on how to get next to Camille…Leiber mentioned in his memoirs how they put Taylor on a box in that scene so that Leiber wouldn't be both taller And more handsome).

6. K. A. Laity says:

Taylor had no business being in a film with Garbo anyway — a dim wattage to her star power.I'm sure the envelopes are long gone — such is life.

Comments are closed.