There were too many good (and bad!) jokes to choose from so I used the random number generator to choose the winner of the White Rabbit joke contest. The winner is:
Hope you enjoy: I’ll send you an email to get your details. I hope folks will consider picking up the book if they didn’t win it. The Kindle version has gone live now, too.
NEWS — AKA Things I may have neglected to mention:
- A new episode in the serial, Airships & Alchemy, Spill the Wine — we’re getting closer to the big race.
- A new section of Hávamál up at Witches & Pagans. Get your viking wisdom!
- Wednesday is Walpurgisnacht, the night of bonfires when witches fly to the mountains for their celebrations. I have a story set on that night which you can read for free.
- I am off to Switzerland on Walpurgisnacht (draw your own conclusions on the timing). I will meet up with the Rev and her husband and Miss Maudie. It’s research you know, as Chastity Flame spent her formative childhood years there. I’m sure there will be tales to tell.
- It looks like I will be attending the Leicester Comicon in June. I’ll have to see if I can knock together something Jane Quiet-related just for that, though I’m currently busy as a one-armed paper-hanger and ignoring my to-do list’s primary edict, ‘NO NEW PROJECTS!’ >_<
- Which reminds me: did I mention my proposal for The Fall’s EXTRICATE making the first cut over at 33-1/3? Not sure how much of a chance it has for the final cut, but hey —
- Meanwhile, I’m trying to finish going through the galleys for Extricate/Throw the Bones by Graham Wynd, which is always a challenge. I’m the worst at copyediting, so I’m glad we have such a fab team at Fox Spirit. They make me look good!
- Speaking of the skulk, I’ve just about got the Drag Noir table of contents set. I had no idea what I would get, and it was hard to choose, but I am very happy with the results.