I am very pleased to announce that my book White Rabbit is out NOW from Fox Spirit Books. Just take a gander at that wonderful cover by S. L. Johnson AKA the Queen of Everything. I can’t wait to hold the shiny in my own hands, so I’ve decided to share the wealth and give away a signed copy of the book to one lucky person here. And I’ll throw in a little chocolate because it’s Easter (well, Annandag påsk anyway).
Here’s the deal for the White Rabbit contest:
- To enter, you must post here on the blog
- You enter by posting the best rabbit joke you know (or can find — I can’t remember jokes myself)
- The best one wins one paperback copy of White Rabbit plus bonus chocolate (if you don’t want the chocolate, that’s okay) which I can sign and/or personlise as you wish
- ‘Best’ will be determined by me (or assigned by random choice if I can’t decide) but my decision will be final even if arbitrary
- There is no cost to enter
- The contest is worldwide
- You are not obligated to review the book for Amazon, Goodreads, Library Thing or your blog, but it would be aces if you did
- Contest ends Monday April 28, 2014 at noon GMT.
Best Selling Crime Writer, Richard & Judy Summer Read Winner James Oswald says:
‘Being a fan of mashing up genres myself, I was of course delighted to see someone else playing fast and loose with things. The central idea of the story – a real psychic pretending to be a fake – is delicious, too. The mystery was deftly played with just the right balance of action and character interplay to keep me turning the pages. The seedy side of London is nicely worked as well – not too threatening, as befits the style of book, but still gritty enough. The cast of supporting characters are nicely drawn, too. Kate writes with a fluid, easy to read style.’